We’re lucky here in Christchurch in that we have a smorgasbord of talented, award-winning beauty experts and educating events at our fingertips. Warmest congratulations to the following:
- The skincare gurus at Renaissance, which has been named a NZ Clinic of the Year Finalist (one of three in NZ!) for the Beauty NZ Association Awards 2019 – this highly anticipated event will take place at Hilton Auckland on 14 September.
- The hair queens at Hair Art & Beauty, for their well-deserved win of Retail NZ Awards 2019’s Investment in People award; a big achievement and recognition for all the hard work that they put in to both their staff and the hair and beauty dreams of their customers.
- Christchurch’s beloved Lotus at Siam Thai Day Spa, which has taken out the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for Spas and Wellness in Christchurch for 2019. The luxury spa business has also been shortlisted as a Finalist for Ocean’s Best Spa category for the 5th Annual World Spa Awards.
UPCOMING BEAUTY EVENTS
Jot these in your diary.
- MECCA is opening a brand spanking new store at 222 High Street – head along to the official opening on 23 August and get ready to discover a whole new world of cosmetics and skincare with fun-filled celebrations and fantastic offers.
- The Women’s Lifestyle Expo is hitting Horncastle Arena on 5 October and will showcase everything from fashion and beauty to health and fitness, plus artisan products and crafts, gourmet food and wine – and much more!